HAVE AN ENROLLMENT NEED? SHOP OUR PLANS
Now that you’re a new Ambetter member, it’s easy to take charge of your health – you can get started today.
Make Your First Payment
The easiest way to make your first payment is to pay when you first enroll in your Ambetter plan. Otherwise, you can use our easy payment options.
Choose a Payment Option
Remember that you need to keep making your premium payments monthly to keep your insurance active. Choose an online payment option to take the hassle out of paying.
Auto Pay lets you set up recurring payments each month so you’ll always pay on time! Or make an online, secure monthly bill payment. It’s easy to set up these online payment options through your new Ambetter member account. Or you can pay by phone or mail.
Learn more about ways to pay your bill.
Activate Your Ambetter Online Account
Stay connected to your Ambetter health insurance through your online member account. It’s always available, 24/7 on your computer or smartphone. It’s your one-stop-shop for managing your Ambetter health insurance plan.
Use your member account for convenient, fast online help:
- Access our Amber virtual assistant to find information or get quick answers to questions about your benefits
- Access Ambetter Telehealth* to set up convenient video doctor visits
- Send secure chats or email
What else can you do in your member account? Log in to:
- Set up payment options and pay your monthly bill
- Download and save your digital ID card
- View claims status, payment information and out-of-pocket costs
- Read member materials or health plan or pharmacy benefit information
- Change your primary care physician
- And more!
* $0 cost share applies for in-network telehealth services through Ambetter Telehealth. $0 Ambetter Telehealth cost share does not apply to HSA plans until the deductible is met. Ambetter does not provide medical care.
Set up your payments so you always pay on time.
Then activate your member account - your place to manage everything for your new Ambetter insurance plan.